Black Friday is probably the best time of the year for those who love to make purchases at a very competitive price.
Considering how expensive the VMware certification program can be, it is a great time to save on the official courses and exams.
Not only you receive better deals on VMware Store comparing to the official ones, it is a 25% discount on top of it for the most popular courses and exam.
For example, if you schedule a VCP exam on Pearson Vue, it will cost you 345.00 AUD.
In a few minutes after the voucher purchase is completed, you receive an activation code which can be used during the registration for an exam on Pearson Vue.
The courses and exams on vSphere 5.5 and 6.0 that have this discount are as follows:
- On-demand courses
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.5] – 3,270.00 AUD (normally 4,360.00 AUD)
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6] – 3,855.00 AUD (normally 5,140.00 AUD)
- VMware vSphere: What’s New [V5.5 to V6] – 1,545.00 AUD (normally 2,060.00 AUD)
- VMware Learning Zone
- VMware Certification Exam Preps – 277.50 AUD (normally 370.00 AUD)
- VMware Online Exam Vouchers – 96.75 AUD (normally 129.00 AUD)
- VMware VCP Exam Vouchers – 181.50 AUD (normally 242.00 AUD).
There are also discounts for VMware NSX and VMware Horizon courses, as well as VMware Learning Zone Standard / Premium.
Just to let you know, you cannot combine VMUG Advantage discounts with these ones.
Hurry up! According to the notice on VMware Store, this offer ends on December 2, 2016 at 23:59 PM (US Pacific Time).